Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: just a RANT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    just a RANT

    Just wanted to rant for a minute about something that really bugs the piss outta me ....now I know that we live in a "poor" area of the United States and I know that alot of people in this area truly need help with things like social security, medicaid, food stamps and things like that ...but the thing that pisses me off is these people who are just too damn sorry to get off their asses and work, the ones who are very capable of working but just dont want to all they want to do is sit around on their ass and get everything handed to em while they pop out kid after kid and take the kids to the ER everytime it has a runny nose and then you take the hard working people like us who bust our asses everyday but cant afford to go to the doctor ....it just really rubs me the wrong way
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: just a RANT

    Oh don't get us started [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif[/img]

    I feel ya
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: just a RANT

    Damn dude, too late, he done went and got us started. I agree with you on your assesment whole heartedly. If more of the people who cared about what is happening with our system would call and "turn some of these deadbeats in" then we would have it much simpler.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: just a RANT

    This ought to be fun........

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: just a RANT

    With my last job and my current job, I see nothing but abuses of the system. I work for a medical equipment company now and the main abuse I see is people wanting oxygen tanks out the wazoo every week. Corporate just passed a regulation that no one is to get portable tanks that isn't qualified. We have been giving people portables that weren't qualified just to keep their business. No more. And of course, it falls to me to have to tell these people "We can't give you any more portables." What kills me about it is they have a concentrator in their homes (for you that don't know, a machine that pumps out 02) and they still want to have tanks, mostly just for show. You go into a dr's office carrying an 02 tank and you're more likely to get better treatment, as in waiting time and such. I've had to tell a handful of people so far about the new regulation and I've been called everything but a widow woman.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: just a RANT

    Thank God I don't need an oxygen tank, afterall, I have had 2 pulmonary emboli and am left with a pretty deficient right lung because of them. Along with sarcoidosis that effects my lungs. But, you know something, it kinda makes me laugh about the oxygen tanks. I see people everyday with those things, puffing away on a cancer stick at the same time with a nasal canula on them, pulling a tank or carrying one of those shoulder carried jobs with them.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jtw61194's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2006
    Posts
    873
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: just a RANT

    So, what happened to "work smarter, not harder"? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: just a RANT

    what gets me... at work the other day a customer comes in and gives me a big story on how he quit work, and doesn't have long to live, because he was diagnosed with cancer. I felt really bad... for a second.. then he lights up a cigarette and continues to smoke 3 within a 20 minute conversation.. i'm not joking.. I lost all that feeling sorry for him.. some people

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: just a RANT

    My favorite (sad but true) bumper sticker:
    "work harder - millions on welfare depend on you"
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •